ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
- How their personal data is collected and processed. All data that can identify a user is considered personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location of the user or IP address;
- What are the rights of the users concerning these data ;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed ;
- To whom this data is transmitted;
- Possibly, the site's policy regarding "cookie" files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use;
- Minimization of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of the data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. If the storage period cannot be communicated to the user;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
Article 3.1 DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the PROTEUSHOP site are as follows: first name, surname, address, date of birth, landline telephone, mobile telephone, e-mail address,
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
- When the user creates an account on the site,
- When the user places an order on the site,
- When the user requests a quote,
- When the user uses the contact form,
- Moreover, at the time of a payment on the site, it will be preserved in the computer systems of the publisher of the site a proof of the transaction including the purchase order and the invoice. ,
- The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a period of : 3 years.
The collection and processing of the data is for the following purposes: estimation of shipping costs to the customer's site, shipping of purchases to customers, sending newsletters with the Customer's acceptance.
Article 3.2 TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
The personal data collected by the site may be transmitted to third parties in the context of newsletters, with the User's consent.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in Europe.
Article 3.3 DATA HOSTING
The PROTEUSHOP website is hosted by : OVH, whose head office is located at the following address: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France.
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 9 72 10 10 07
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER
Article 4.1 THE DATA PROCESSING RESPONSIBILITY
The person in charge of processing personal data is: Gregory VERNOUX. He can be contacted as follows: by e-mail using the site's contact form (https://proteushop.com/en/contact-us) and selecting the subject RGPD.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
Article 4.2 OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA PROCESSOR
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user's knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and data transfer transiting through the site are secure. An SSL certificate ("Secure Socket Layer" Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in case of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user's personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
ARTICLE 5: USER'S RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last names as well as his e-mail address, and if relevant, his account or personal space or subscriber number.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
Article 5.1 Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may view, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, by following the procedure set out below:
- The personal data in possession of PROTEUSHOP are directly accessible by the user in his account, under the tab "Personal Data",
- For any deletion, the user must make a request through the contact form using the subject RGPD.
Please note: certain data relating to purchases made must be kept for tax and accounting purposes.
Article 5.2 Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure: the user may himself/herself download all his/her data to provide it to another site or service.
Article 5.3 Right to limit and oppose the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of its data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of its data, the user must follow the following procedure: the user can formulate any request through the contact form using the subject RGPD.
Article 5.4 Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way.
Article 5.5 Right to determine the fate of data after death
The user is reminded that he can organize what should become of his data collected and processed if he dies, in accordance with the law n°2016-1321 of October 7, 2016.
Article 5.6 Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user's request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or, if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
ARTICLE 6: USE OF "COOKIES" FILES
The site may use "cookies" techniques.
A "cookie" is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user's hard drive, containing information relating to the user's browsing habits.
These files enable it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user's comfort.
For the use of "cookie" files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily required.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user's consent to save "cookie" files on his hard disk.
Article 6.1 User's opposition to the use of "cookie" files by the site
It is brought to the user's attention that he or she may oppose the recording of these "cookie" files by configuring his or her browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of "cookies" files:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
If the user decides to deactivate the "cookies" files, he will be able to continue his navigation on the site. However, any dysfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site editor.
Article 6.2 Description of the "cookies" files used by the site
The publisher of the site draws the attention of the user to the fact that the following cookies are used during his navigation:
- Google Analytics
- Google (account)
- Facebook (Account)
While browsing the site, the user is informed that "cookies" files from third parties may be stored. These third parties include the following in particular:
- Google Analytics
- Google (account)
- Facebook (Account)
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity and/or connect to the site. Cookies" files from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user's computer when using these features.
The user's attention is drawn to the fact that these sites have their own privacy policies and general conditions of use that may differ from the site. The site editor invites users to consult the privacy policies and general conditions of use of these sites.
The publisher of the site reserves the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in force.