They are used in many fields, such as boating, photography, diving, hunting, fishing or industry.
These cases guarantee maximum protection against water, dust and impact, making them suitable for a wide range of sectors and applications.
- Sealing of the cover,
- Automatic pressure balancing valve,
- Easy opening system with double lever,
- Heavy-duty handle for a comfortable grip,
- Double hole for padlock,
- Drilling for carrying strap according to models,
- Grooves for stacking cases,
- Thick walls,
- Additional fixing points for inserting a tray,
- Full length hinge,
- Corrosion resistant nylon ® axles,
- Standard version with honeycombed foam in the lid and 2 blocks of pre-cut foam in the bottom. Other foams available on request,
- Silk screen printing space on the lid,
- Rectangular slot for label.
|Dimensions ||Width ||Height ||Depth |
|Internal (mm) ||426 ||159 ||290 |
|External (mm) ||464 ||176 ||366 |
(Summary source Wikipedia: https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indice_de_protection)
L'sun protection factor (Ip) is an international standard of the International Electrotechnical Commission on waterproofing first published in 1989. It is adopted by the European standard EN 60529. This index classifies the level of protection offered by a material against the intrusion of solid and liquid bodies. The format of the index, given by the IEC 60529 standard, is IP 69 where the characters 6 and 9 are two numbers and/or a letter. The numbers indicate compliance with the conditions summarised in the tables below. Where no criteria are met, the number may be replaced by the letter X.
The index table contains a number of 2 digits
- 1st digit: 6 = Totally protected against dust,
- 2nd digit: 7 = Protected against the effects of temporary immersion (up to 1 m). The penetration of harmful quantities of water will not be possible when the equipment is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (30 minutes to 30 minutes). 1 m of submersion).