- Annual HP maintenance, BP maintenance every 5 years,
- Robustness and reliability,
- Protection of the operator,
- Double steel braided hoses with Teflon coating to ensure oxygen compatibility and no deposit on the hose
- Delivered complete and ready to use
- Upstream and downstream hoses,
- Pressure reducer with quick connector and flow control valve.
- Single stage, single action gas booster,
- Compression ratio: 25/1,
- Maximum motor air: 8-10bar,
- Displacement: 2x19cc,
- Maximum booster pressure: 230 Bar / 310 Bar,
- Minimum upstream pressure: 5 Bar,
- Air drive inlet connection: 1/4" micro quick coupling,
- HP gas inlet connection: 3 m Stainless Steel Braid Hose, Filter, Valve with Slow Purge, 63 mm 0-400 Bar Gauge, DIN 300 connection,
- HP gas outlet connection: 3 m Stainless Steel Braid Hose, Valve with Slow Purge, 63 mm 0-400 Bar Gauge, DIN 300 connection,
- Dimensions:55.5 x 42.8 x 21.1 cm,
- Total weight with case and lyre: 14,2 Kg.
Standard recommendations for handling and international recommendations specifically for oxygen:
- The operator must be trained in the use of the booster and the compression of oxygen, you can contact us for training with our instructors,
- The speed of balancing through the booster should not exceed 5b per minute,
- The boosting speed should not exceed 5 bar per minute,
- The pressure ratio between the source cylinder and the target cylinder should not exceed 4:1,
- The high pressure section must be maintained once a year,
- The low pressure section must be maintained once every 5 years.
Protective measures are integrated in the MPS Technology boosters, breaking the different joints in order to prevent incidents at the level of the booster, the operator and the premises. In case of non respect of the rules of use, and triggering of a protection measure, a maintenance of your booster will be necessary.