Our first regulator stages, piston or membrane, with or without turret.
There are 17 products.
FSR style first stage.
• Highly polished bright chrome plating.
• Compact one piece body.
• 4 angled medium pressure ports, 4 x 3/8” UNF.
• 2 angled high pressure ports, 2 x 7/16” UNF.
• Optional 5th port.
• Removable ARCAP valve seat.
• Unique over-balanced, diaphragm design - as the diver
descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a rate faster than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth.
• An environmental dry system keeps water out of the main spring chamber thus preventing ice buildup and keeping silt and contamination out
Suitable for cold water use (below 10°C / 50°F) Unique over-balanced diaphragm design – as the diver descends, the over-balancing feature allows the medium pressure gas in the hose to increase at a faster rate than ambient. This results in superior performance at depth. Over-moulded innovative endcap and environmental diaphragm, a forged 1st stage body offering maximum thermal performance, The 5th 3/8” UNF medium pressure port includes a protective bumper when not in use. Forged fi rst stage body with heat exchanging ribs for maximum thermal performance. Angled HP ports for optimal hose routing and fi tting of transmitters. Forged rotating turret with medium pressure ports in a parallel direction for improved hose orientation. Ribbed diaphragm clamp for improved heat exchange in cold water conditions. Double swivel hose for greater freedom of movement and comfort. Tested for Octopus use - EN250A cold water. Nitrox/Oxygen compatible – Up to 40% O² outside the EU (European Union), within the EU anything above 21% O² must use an M26 Connection.